Fire incident at Swahili Village Bar and Grill

Fire incident at Swahili Village Bar and Grill

In the early morning hours of today, Monday, May 7, 2018 there was a fire outbreak at the new Swahili Village Bar and Grill location in Beltsville, Maryland. Due to the damage to the interior of the restaurant, Swahili Village will be closed until further notice. The fire has been put out and there were no injuries.

Kevin Onyona Owner/CEO stated “We hope to be up and running in the least amount of time possible, though there are some substantial damages that will need to be repaired.” Please continue to check on our social media pages for updates and news regarding the re-opening. The Swahili Village team is looking forward to once again serving our customers and offering you the True Taste of Kenya that our loyal clients have grown to love. We appreciate the prompt response by the Prince Georges county emergency team which includes the Prince Georges County Police Department and the Beltsville Fire Department.

Thank you for your support as we work towards reopening.